Interactive games found on the links below.
Phonicsplay can be used for free by using the following log in details:
ADDITIONAL CROSS CURRICULAR RESOURCES
- Read Chicken Licken: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzZbtMFP-_I and retell.
- Watch and join in with the Easter song: Boom Chicka Boom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOVFn2oZXWE
- Make a lifecycle of a chicken using the ideas from
- https://www.wikkistix.com/chickenlife-cycle-paper-plate-craft-kids/or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAgPPdBjhzQ
- Write the words underneath each part, e.g. lay, egg, hatch, chicken.
- They could write some sentences about each part if they are able to.
- Go on a spring walk and write a list of things you see, e.g. lamb, chicken, grass, daffodil, grass, etc. or read them from a prepared list and tick them off as you see them.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES WC 08.06.20 – CLASS 1
- Watch and enjoy the story of Handa’s Hen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3q1hwmsj1s
- Change 4 life (information and fruit and vegetable recipes to consider making) e.g. https://www.nhs.uk/change4life/recipes/chargrilled-pineapple-recipe
- My World Kitchen (recipes from around the world- full episodes and recipes) https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/b09r7th9/my-world-kitchenhttps://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/shows/my-world-kitchen
Early Years Ideas To Promote